This article gives the impression that evangelical Christians are lobbying congress hard for the passage of “immigration reform” with amnesty and citizenship for existing illegals as its central plank.
Here is the article
Is anyone else surprised by this? Here’s my perspective: If we abolish all the “free giveaway” and “safety net” programs, and people have to make it on their own (as it was originally), then we should open our doors to anyone who wants to be here. However, if, as is currently the case, the government is lavishing welfare benefits of every kind on the many at the expense of the few, I do not want any more takers to come into our country and receive free education, free medical services, EBT cards, etc., etc. at my expense! Enough already!
So we’re supposed to recycle everything, right? Bottles, cans, paper, etc. But when it comes to hundreds of millions of dollars worth of ammunition, which by the way, has become very expensive and hard to find, rather than sell it to the private producers of ammunition as raw material, the federal government under this administration is going to DESTROY it. Anything to keep it out of the hands of the citizens of the country…
In the words of Mr. T, “I pity the fool” who would try to confiscate a Bible from my child. I know that “vengeance belongs to the Lord”, but come on people, show a little backbone against these sons and daughters of Belial! If this were my kid, I would not rest until this teacher issued a public and personal apology and was terminated.
So in addition to Christians not wanted in New York, apparently we aren’t wanted at community college. This is just downright bizarre.
Governor Cuomo wants New York to be forced to vote the same way as the rest of the nation in Presidential elections. Just the latest progressive attempt to undermine our constitutional republic in favor of a “pure democracy” which sounds, to the uneducated ear, like a positive thing, when it fact it is an awful form of mob rule and tyranny by demagogues. Our founding fathers, because they were familiar with ancient history, knew well the utter bankruptcy of “democracy”. I believe it was Ben Franklin who described it as two wolves and a sheep trying to decide what to have for lunch. Democracy is merely a stepping stone to tyranny.
Democrats rely on demagoguery (i.e. appealing to the “feelings” and baser instincts of low-information voters) to propel their radical Marxist agenda. Guess what folks, it’s working!
The apostle Paul was never one to mince words. Under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit he had a knack for writing concise, memorable quips mixed in with his more lengthy doctrinal arguments. The following list of 66 “one-liners” are taken, in order of appearance, from each of the thirteen New Testament epistles that are known to be of Pauline authorship. Each stands by itself as a useful saying as well as fitting in with the context of Paul’s larger theme. Many do not represent complete verses, but each represents a complete thought. This list is by no means exhaustive.
- Professing to be wise, they became fools. Romans 1:22
- And since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, God gave them over to a debased mind. Romans 1:28
- Those who are in the flesh cannot please God. Romans 8:8
- If God is for us, who can be against us? Romans 8:31
- I am speaking the truth in Christ — I am not lying Romans 9:1
- Note then the kindness and the severity of God. Romans 11:22
- Do not be overcome with evil, but overcome evil with good. Romans 12:21
- So then each of us will give an account of himself to God Romans 14:12
- Is Christ divided? Was Paul crucified for you? 1Cor 1:13
- Has not God made foolish the wisdom of the world? 1Cor 1:20
- For the kingdom of God does not consist in talk, but in power. 1Cor 4:20
- Do you not know that the saints will judge the world? 1Cor 6:2
- Knowledge puffs up, but love builds up. 1Cor 8:1
- If anyone thinks he knows something, he does not yet know as he ought to know. 1Cor 8:2
- But if anyone loves God, he is known by God. 1Cor 8:3
- Who serves as a soldier at his own expense? 1Cor 9:7
- I do not box as one beating the air. 1Cor 9:26
- Let anyone who thinks that he stands take heed lest he fall. 1Cor 10:12
- Let no one seek his own good, but the good of his neighbor. 1Cor 10:24
- Be imitators of me, as I am of Christ. 1Cor 11:1
- Does not nature itself teach you that it is shameful for a man to have long hair? 1Cor 11:14
- If we judged ourselves truly, we would not be judged. 1Cor 11:31
- Now concerning spiritual gifts, brethren, I do not want you to be ignorant. 1Cor 12:1
- I thank God that I speak in tongues more than all of you. 1Cor 14:18
- Brothers, do not be children in your thinking. 1Cor 14:20
- All things should be done decently and in order. 1Cor 14:40
- The last enemy to be destroyed is death. 1Cor 15:26
- Act like men, be strong. 1Cor 16:13
- Let all that you do be done in love. 1Cor 16:14
- All the promises of God find their “Yes” in Him. 2Cor 1:20
- We walk by faith not by sight. 2Cor 5:7
- For the love of Christ controls us. 2Cor 5:14
- If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. 2Cor 5:17
- What accord has Christ with Belial? 2Cor 6:15
- God loves a cheerful giver. 2Cor 9:7
- I will most gladly spend and be spent for your souls. 2Cor 12:15
- Have I now become your enemy by telling you the truth? Gal 4:16
- I wish those who unsettle you would emasculate themselves! Gal 5:12
- If you are led by the Spirit, you are not under the law. Galatians 5:18
- Do not be deceived, God is not mocked. Galatians 6:7
- And you were dead in your trespasses and sins. Eph 2:1
- That is not the way you learned Christ! Eph 4:20
- Make the best use of the time, because the days are evil. Eph 5:16
- Let your manner of life be worthy of the gospel of Christ. Phil 1:27
- Do all things without grumbling or disputing. Phil 2:14
- Our citizenship is in heaven. Phil 3:20
- I can do all things through Him who strengthens me. Phil 4:13
- For in Him the whole fulness of deity dwells bodily. Col 2:9
- For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. Col 3:3
- On account of these the wrath of God is coming. Col 3:6
- Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men. Col 3:23
- God has not destined us for wrath. 1Thess 5:9
- Pray without ceasing. 1Thess 5:17
- Do not despise prophecies. 1Thess 5:18
- I put you under oath before the Lord to have this letter read to all the brothers. 1Thess 5:27
- They are perishing because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. 2Thess 2:10
- Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false. 2Thess 2:11
- If anyone is not willing to work, let him not eat. 2Thess 3:10
- The aim of our charge is love that issues from a pure heart, and a sincere faith and a good conscience. 1Tim 1:5
- If we have food and clothing, with these we will be content. 1Tim 6:8
- Share in suffering as a good soldier of Christ Jesus. 2Tim 2:3
- Understand this, that in the last days there will come times of difficulty. 2Tim 3:1
- All who desire to live a godly life in Christ Jesus will be persecuted. 2Tim 3:12
- All Scripture is God-breathed and profitable. 2Tim 3:16
- They profess to know God, but deny Him by their deeds. Titus 1:16
- I will pay it back — not to mention that you owe me your very self. Philemon 1:19
Ezekiel 38-39 predicts that an alliance of Russian and Iran, along with others, will attack Israel. Russia is supplying the technology and know-how to Iran to build their nuclear warheads. If Israel tries to take out Iran’s nuclear facilities with a preemptive strike, you can bet that Iran and Russia, their nuclear supplier, will be rather put out. Don’t expect the U.S. to lift a finger in Israel’s defense. Expect maybe some “tough talk” and finger wagging from our President and state department while we abandon our ally and hide over here in the other hemisphere.
The following article shows that the Russians are focused on the Jews for some strange reason as they take over the Ukraine. Hmmm I wonder what’s up?
Now the Russians are denying…
Mark Steyn on Rush today is explaining some of this:
80% of Nevada has been stolen by the feds (effectively a larger than the UK)
1/8 of all america has been stolen by the feds.
The BLM has an army in the top 50 in the world.
These numbers are ridiculous, and should cause an uproar.
Many thanks to Mr. Bundy for bringing it to light.
I found This Wall Street Journal editorial in this morning’s paper to be very encouraging. I think that increasingly, and especially under Benjamin Netanyahu’s leadership, Israel is recognizing more and more that Bible-believing Christians worldwide are their most faithful ally.
They seem to recognize that although the U.S. on an official diplomatic level has all but thrown them to the wolves, the worldwide community of true Christian believers has nothing but respect and love for the Jewish people and the nation of Israel.
It would be understandable, to me, if Israel harbored suspicion and animosity toward all of Christendom, given many centuries of harsh treatment at the hands of the supposedly “Christian” establishment in Rome. That persecution was inspired by Satan, perpetrated by evil men, and had no valid root in New Testament theology. However it seems that today the message of support and honor from millions true Christian believers throughout the world toward Israel and the Jews is starting to resonate with Israel and the Jews. In my view, just another sign that we are getting close to the time of the end.
Here’s the article written by Israel’s current ambassador to the UN in support of persecuted Christians throughout the Islamic middle east.